Preventive quality tool that allows the organization to verify the current PFMEA status, identify actions to decrease the failure risk level and identify new potential failure modes. Training session animated by an experienced trainer having long experience with animation of rFMEA workshops.
During the training session the trainees will prepare their own Control Sheet for rFMEA workshops, plan of rFMEA workshops as well as process how to manage reverse FMEA within company processes.
The training session can take place in the production plant only as pratical workshops in production are part of the training session (being part of rFMEA workshops as animator or participant).
Your needs are:
- Update your PFMEA in a preventive way
- Make sure the PFMEA reflects the current situation in production
- Identify ideas to decrease the risk level of known failure modes
- Identify new potential failure modes and actions to manage them
- Set the company processes to manage rFMEA
- Animate an rFMEA workshop during the training session
- Satisfy your customer requirement on QMS (STELLANTIS, Renault, …)
- FMEA animator
- FMFEA creation team
- Project team
- Introduction of rFMEA tool within the company quality assurance system
- OEMs requirements on reverse FMEA
- Overview of risk classification acc. to the norm VDA/AIAG 2017
- Workshop – creation of Control sheet for rFMEA
- Workshop – development of a process to manage rFMEA
- Workshop – rFMEA in production
- Workshop – final solution to implement rFMEA in the organization
Duration: 2 days
In-house module in customer location only