Quality Assurance in the Automotive Industry
The participants will get the global picture about quality assurance principles in the automotive industry, its main methods & tools and will understand how they work, how to check their efficiency and will be able to pose the “right questions”. It can be helpful for all company employees who deal with Quality, starting from the Plant manager and going throughout the whole organization.
Your needs are:
- Understand the principles of quality assurance in the automotive industry
- Understand the principles of IATF 16 949:2016 and its impact on organization processes
- Understand what the Quality specialists talk about
- Get an overview of the most important quality tools and their implementation over the project and in the mass production
- Pose the right questions to Quality specialists & be able to control their
work (i.e. FunctionalManagers)
- Plant Managers
- Each company employee dealing with quality
- Quality assurance in the automotive industry – what does it really mean?
- Quality system and IATF 16 949:2016 norm
- Explanation of the main quality tools and their added value
- FMEA and Reverse FMEA
- Control Plan, Regulation Charts
- Product audit and Product re-qualification
- Layered Process Audits (LPA)
- Validation Plan (DVP&R)
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Project release by the customer (PPAP, PPF, PSW, PVA, …)
- Overview of problem solving tools (8D, 5W, Ishikawa, FTA, A3, QRQC, …)
Duration: 2 days.
In case of 2 or more participants from the same plant we offer 10% discount on the second and all other participants.. Refreshment and lunch are included in the training price.