Successful Project Launch in a Production Plant without R&D
Typical situation – the project starts in company’s headquarters (France, Germany, …) and one day the plant receives tools or line to launch the production. And during the trials many problems come out. Even if the root causes of the problems come back to the pre-production phases, it’s the production plant that must deal with the consequences. The module “Successful Project Launch in a Production Plant without R&D” provides recommendations on how to improve project implementation in the plant.
Your needs are:
- Understand what happens on the project before transfer to your plant
- Minimize the negative impact of pre-production phases on the production plant
- Improve the cooperation with the headquarter/development team
- Increase the added value of the plant
- Decrease the cost on non-quality before and after the project
SOP (scrap, unnecessary control, …)
- Continuously improve the process of project launch in plant
- Project Managers
- Functional Managers
- Project Team Member
- Overview of automotive project phases
- Project preliminary phase (RFQ)
- Kick-off meeting with the customer – what can be agreed?
- Cooperation Project Manager ó Launch Manager
- Project concept and design phase
- Tooling Go Ahead – project key milestone
- Project transfer to the plant
- Project management by local Launch Manager
- Project team tasks after the transfer (off-tool, off-process phases)
- Internal project hand over by the production team
- Production Ramp-up activities
- Project team tasks after the project SOP
- Process of the end of project team
Duration: 2 days.
In case of 2 or more participants from the same plant we
offer 10% discount on the second and all other participants. Refreshment and lunch are included in the training price.