STELLANTIS (ex-FCA) Risk Management (IATF mandatory)
The licensed training module CSR-05 STELLANTIS (ex-FCA) Risk Management is aimed at direct material suppliers of STELLANTIS / ex-FCA (FIAT-Chrysler) as the mandatory training program requested by customer requirements in line with IATF 16 949:2016 norm. Supplier well-built approach for Risk Management will assure not only the respect of the customer requirement but above all the quality of processes along the supply chain, and the final quality of the product for the customer. In addition, when crisis management is required, the quality risks management may optimize the decision-making process.
Your needs are:
- Define a structure that assures implementation, execution and continuous improvement of the risk management process, by its monitoring and critical analysis of the results achieved, and also define the role of the Product Risk Manager (PRM).
- Compare the risk analysis results and the risk criteria established, prioritizing risks and indicating decisions.
- Respect the customer specific requirements in line with IATF 16:949 norm.
- Be certified PMR by STELLANTIS & ABP Management
- The whole risk commitee, represented at least by:
- Sales, Product Development, Manufacturing Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality and Purchasing/Supplier Quality
- Organizational Structure and Product Risk Manager (PRM)
- Product and Manufacturing Process Controls
- Risk Prevention in Product and Manufacturing Process Changes
- Product Risk Mapping
- Traceability Management and Record Control
- Suppliers Risk Management
- Problem-solving Management
- Knowledge and Skills Management
- Case Study – Risk management evaluation using STELLANTIS form/rules
Duration: 2 days
Refreshment and lunch are included in the training price.