Measurement System Analysis (MSA) & its Efficient Application
MSA is another standard quality assurance tool used in the automotive industry. To get the right data, the organization must select the right measurement tool, right people, control process, measurement environment, etc. The MSA training module is led by a highly experienced trainer who will explain to your team all MSA methods and tools, including R&R ANOVA analysis and methods for attribute evaluation. Participants will measure our or even your parts, decide on MSA tool to be used, will analyze the results and propose corrective actions. At the end of the module the participants will be able to select the right MSA method for any application in the organization.
Your needs are:
- Use MSA as a strategic quality assurance tool
- Understand all MSA tools and methods and always choose the right one
- Do not cheat on MSA results but to have a robust measurement system
- Decrease the customer’s claim
- Have a robust control mechanism in the organization
- Quality Engineers
- Process Engineering
- Internal auditors
- MSA and it’s place in System of Quality Assurance
- MSA 4th edition
- Implementation of MSA on new projects
- MSA and Control plan
- MSA methods
- Attributive study
- Criteria for MSA compliance
- How to use the right MSA tool?
- What to do if my results are not correct?
Duration: 2 days
In case of 2 or more participants from the same plant offer 10% discount on the second and all other participants. Refreshment and lunch are included in the training price.