Quality Assurance of Purchased Components (SQA)
Even the best production process will not produce a compliant part if the incoming material is non-conform. In the world of today’s automotive industry, and despite theories and internal procedures, the main decisive factor remains the price of a purchased component. Typical “problematic” suppliers are internal sub-suppliers, sub-suppliers imposed by the customer or Tier-2 suppliers for which the Tier-1 customer is not important from a turnover point of view. Again the question: “What can we do with that”?
The purchased part quality may be influenced by continuous work with sub-suppliers, clear expectations and rules and strategic partner development. The module “Quality Assurance of Purchased Components (SQA)” aims at helping you improve the quality of incoming material and the relationship with your suppliers.
Your needs are:
- Improve the quality of purchased products on existing & new projects
- Improve or re-define the communication with your suppliers
- Run the risk analysis of new and existing suppliers
- Have a robust release process for quality of purchased components
- Minimize the sub-supplier capacity issues
- Manage the quality and logistics claims issued to sub-suppliers
- Manage the Quality and Logistics performance of sub-suppliers
- Apply the escalation procedure if needed
- Project team
- Customer, supplier and sub-supplier project management
- Sub-supplier management as a part of Project management
- Make or Buy analysis
- Process of supplier selection, contract with sub-supplier
- Quality and Project Management tools for suppliers management
- Planning of project tasks related to purchased components
- Transfer of OEM-s requirements on sub-suppliers (control, …)
- Technical aspects of purchased parts
- Early problem detection of purchased parts
- Purchased parts release process, project end with sub-supplier
- Sub-supplier Quality and Logistics performance follow-up
- Sub-supplier management in mass production
Duration: 2 days.
In case of 2 or more participants from the same plant offer 10% discount on the second and all other participants. Refreshment and lunch are included in the training price.