IATF 16 949:2016 Awareness
Dedicated training module on new IATF 16 949 norm that explains in a practical way all requirements on Quality Management System defined by this norm. The participants will get a detailed overview of all ten chapters with many best practice examples.
The training module IATF 16 949:2016 Awareness does not deal with norm auditing and is aimed at people who just need to understand the requirements on the norm.
Your needs are:
- Understand norms IATF 16949:2016 for needs of employee of a production plant supplying parts for the automotive industry
- Prepare yourself on internal/third party audits according to IATF 16949:2016 norm
- Get practical examples how to set processes in your organization to fulfill the norm requirements
- Plant Managers
- and others
- Introduction to Quality Management System in an automotive company
- Characteristics, structure and rule of IATF 16949:2016 norm
- Detailed explanation of IATF 16949:2016 norm (requirements, examples, practical recommendations)
- Chapter 1-3 – Scope, Normative references
- Chapter 4 – Context of the organization
- Chapter 5 – Leadership
- Chapter 6 – Planning
- Chapter 7 – Support
- Chapter 8 – Operation
- Chapter 9 – Performance evaluation
- Chapter 10 – Improvement
- Case Studies
Duration: 2 days.
In case of 2 or more participants from the same plant we offer 10% discount on the second and all other participants.. Refreshment and lunch are included in the training price.