FMEA, Failure Modes and Effects Analysis, was (and in many companies still is) considered as the typical responsibility of the Quality department issue. Logistics is considered more as “Serial process”, that is more covered with operational activities. MMOG/LE V4 as well as other automotive logistics benchmark tools requires the Logistics to eliminate all potential or known problems in a preventive way using a structured tool. Logistics does not need to „re-invent the wheel“ and may use FMEA tool. The 1st day of the training session explains FMEA standards and recommended process of its creation. Practical workshop is planned for the 2nd training day when each trainee will get a standard Logistics FMEA document and will animate a Logistics FMEA meeting based on a Case Study example.
Your needs are:
- Eliminate known or potential logistics problems in a preventive
way in project pre-serial phases,
- Create a system of Logistics FMEA creation for each project
- Don’t repeat the same logistics issues, keep Lessons Learned in plant
instead of in people heads
- Create a logistics FMEA template/process, that could be used in your
plant just after the training session.
- FMEA Animator
- Project logistics
- Serial logistics
- Project managers
- FMEA – history, meaning, basic rules
- Requirements of the automotive industry on Logistics FMEA
- Basic Logistics FMEA structure, content analysis
- Rules for Logistics FMEA creation
- Rules for update
- Day 2 – Workshop – Creation of a Logistics FMEA
Duration: 2 days
In case of 2 or more participants from the same plant offer 10% discount on the second and all other participants. Refreshment and lunch are included in the training price.