CSR-02 Transition ex-PSA towards STELLANTIS APQP/PPAP (option 3)
Licensed training program for trainees who have already been trained on ex-PSA APQP/PPAP Requirements. As harmonized STELLANTIS APQP standards and PPAP rules are very close to ex-PSA standards, trainees who already have been trained on ex-PSA APQP/PPAP Requirements (CSR-02 STELLANTIS (EX-GROUPE PSA) APQP/PPAP Requirements) do not to take the whole course again, only this 1-day training program upgrade.
Your needs are:
- Understand vehicle and purchased part project phases and milestones.
- Review all project APQP deliverables and understand rules for PPAP submission and approval.
- Be trained by highly qualified trainers having at least 15 years of experience with STELLANTIS and thousands of training hours on STELLANTIS specific requirements (all licensed modules).
- Get the certificate required by STELLANTIS for supplier Project Manager and Project Quality Engineer.
- Project Managers
- Project Quality Engineers
- Training objectives, detailed program and organization rules
- Introduction to STELLANTIS APQP: SQA, QRS, APQP Grid, IT Applications
- APQP planning: STELLANTIS vehicle and supplier part milestones
- APQP grid – overview
- Rules of deliverables rating, responsibilities, escalation process
- Gate 1 APQP and the Activities initiated in Phase 1, incl. the Key Characteristic list definition, the PIS, the CAT, the Safety Plan and the GEED
- Gate 2 and activities initiated in Phase 2 APQP
- Gate 3 and activities initiated in Phase 3 APQP
- Gate 4 (PPAP) and activities initiated in Phase 4 APQP
- Gate 5 and activities initiated in Phase 5
- Change Management in mass production phase
- Guided tour of APQP IT applications: PLM and CQMS-AUROS
- Conclusion, group quiz and training evaluation
* Important: Previous participation on an APQP/PPAP training session or hands-on experience with APQP/PPAP is required for all trainees.
Duration: 1 day