CSR-02 STELLANTIS (ex-PSA) APQP/PPAP Requirements (option 2)
Licensed training program on APQP/PPAP standards of ex-Groupe PSA. This training program is aimed at all suppliers having a project nomination from STELLANTIS where ex-PSA standards are being applied. Trainees who were already trained on this module and need an upgrade to harmonized STELLANTIS training program are invited to subscribe to one-day training program CSR-02 Option 3 Transition ex-PSA vs. harmonized STELLANTIS APQP/PPAP Requirements.
Your needs are:
- Understand vehicle and purchased part project phases and milestones.
- Review all project APQP deliverables and understand rules for PPAP submission and approval.
- Be trained by highly qualified trainers having at least 15 years of experience with STELLANTIS and thousands of training hours on STELLANTIS specific requirements (all licensed modules).
- Get the certificate required by STELLANTIS for supplier Project Manager and Project Quality Engineer.
- Project Managers
- Project Quality Engineers
- Part 1 – Training introduction & program
- Part 2 – Scope of AQF (Supplier Quality Assurance)
- Part 3 – Why STELLANTIS adopted APQP/PPAP and STELLANTIS expectations
- Part 4 – 5 APQP phases on a STELLANTIS project
- Part 5 – APQP grid
- Part 6 – Phase 1 – Supplier consultation, Program planning & definition
- Part 7 – Phase 2 – Product/Process development
- Part 8 – Phase 3 – Tool production & first off-tool parts
- Part 9 – Phase 4 – Product/Process Verification
- Part 10 – Phase 5 – Production ramp-up
- Part 11 – Application of PCP in APQP/PPAP process
- Part 12 – Rules of APQP animation
- Part 13 – Training wrap-up session
- Part 14 – Final Exam and verification of the understanding on a Case Study
* Important: Previous participation on an APQP/PPAP training session or hands-on experience with APQP/PPAP is required for all trainees.
Duration: 2 days