ABP Management, a proud partner of STELLANTIS in supplier training area for the seventh year now, offers to automotive suppliers all licensed training modules:
- CSR-02 STELLANTIS APQP/PPAP Requirements – explanation of APQP deliverables, PPAP rules, target group – Project Managers, Project Quality Engineers
- CSR-03 STELLANTIS Supplier Quality Assurance – main module on STELLANTIS Supplier Quality Assurance requirements, target group – all stakeholders working wih STELLANTIS
- CSR-09 STELLANTIS QIP Tool v4.2 – explanation of QIP audit toolkit requirements (NSA, PCPA, QSB+), target group – Internal Auditors, Quality Managers, audit stakeholders
- CSR-10 STELLANTIS Supplier Product Development Standards – all mail product develop-ment standards explained, target group – R&D, Project Managers, Project Teams
- LOG-02 STELLANTIS Logistics Standards – complex module on STELLANTIS upstream logistics, target hroup – Logistics Managers, Disponents, Packaging Specialists, …
Those training programs are complementary and cover different needs of an automotive supplier working with STELLANTIS. In order to bring closer all educational programs to its customers, ABP Management offers advantageous packages of licensed STELLANTIS services in 2022.
Advantageous prices for STELLANTIS new/existing suppliers willing to train their teams on different customer requirements:
- a discount of -10% on all services in case of subscription to any 3 training sessions
- a discount of -15% on all services in case of subscription to any 4 training sessions
- a discount of -20% on all services in case of subscription to any 5 or more training sessions
- Subscription of at least 2 people for the same open training session (discounts non-applicable for in-house sessions). The plan of open training sessions can be found on our webpage www.abp-management.com or on the following link:https://www.abp-management.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/STELLANTIS_Supplier_Training_Plan_2022_v1-ABP-Management.xlsx
- All participants comes from the same supplier location (1 COFOR)
- The discount will be applied in the invoice for the last training program (commulated total discount for all training modules).
- The offer is valid for all open training programs organized in 2022, both online and face-to-face training sessions.