Many internal and external auditors have a strog „background“ in quality or production, but often they have no hands on experience with logistics. But they must audit it. This is one of the main reasons whey internal ISO/TS auditors go through logistics processes without deep analysis. Training session „ISO/TS 16 949 and logistics requirements” focuses on logistics processes connected to transport, packaging, material flow, logistics claims management or logistics performance measurements that must be known to ISO/TS auditor to verify the process compliance. Unveiled non-conformities will help improve logistics processes and save important cost for the company.
Your needs are
- Understand the logistics processes as an Internal Auditor
- Be able to audit logistics processes in a robust way
- Unveil non-conformities in logistics processes
- Continuously improve logistics processes
- Internal auditors ISO/TS
- Basic terms and logistics rules in the automotive industry
- Logistics in the context of ISO/TS requirements
- Audit of project logistics
- Audit of serial logistics
- Audit of spare parts logistics
- Examples from practice
- Case Studies
Duration: 2 days
In Slovak language:
- Spring date - February 20th - February 21st 2018
- Autumn date - November 05th - November 06th 2018
In English language:
- Spring date - February 22nd - February 23rd 2018
- Autumn date - November 07th - November 08th 2018
In-house module: 890 EUR/day (member), 975 EUR/day (non-member) + travel cost for a group up to 10 participants.
Module in Bratislava: 240 EUR/day (member), 290 EUR/day (non-member).
In case of 2 or more participants from the same plant we offer 10% discount on the second and all other participants. Refreshment and lunch are included in the training price.