Many internal but also external auditors have a strong professional background in Quality or Production processes but have never worked in practice with logistics. But they audit it. Often, this is the reason why some auditors go through logistics processes quite quickly during an audit, without deeper analysis. The training module “ISO/TS 16 949 and logistics requirements” focus on the logistics process that will allow an auditor efficiently evaluate the process conformity or unveil potentials for improvement also in logistics.
Your needs are
- As an ISO/TS auditor understand the specific requirements on logistics processes and their use during audit
- Be able to audit logistics processes in a robust way
- Unveil opportunities for improvement
- Continuously improve logistics in your plant
- Internal auditors ISO/TS
- Functional Managers
- General overview of ISO/TS 16 949 norm
- Importance of logistics processes in the quality assurance system management of an automotive production plant
- Logistics terms and rules needed for an internal ISO/TS 16 949 audit
- ISO/TS 16 949 logistics requirements on processes in following areas:
- Project logistics & Logistics documentation
- Sub-supplier management
- MRP/ERP systems, EDI/web-EDI communication
- Production logistics, Non-usable product management
- Modification management, obsolete stock
- Parts reception, warehousing and expedition
- Logistics claims management
- and others
Duration: 2 days
Dates: The training dates for 2016 will be updated on the web site for the 1st of January 2016
In-house module: 950 EUR/day + travel cost for a group up to 10 participants.
Module in Bratislava: 260 EUR/day/participant. In case of 2 or more participants from the same plant we offer 10% discount on the second and all other participants. Refreshment and lunch are included in the training price.