The request of many customers in the automotive industry on their suppliers includes the need for a periodic product audit execution. Our training module will clarify the training participants the process of the audit preparation and execution, including action plans follow up. The training module contains many practical examples that will allow the participants better understand the theoretical background. At the end of the training session the trainee should be able to lead VDA 6.5 audit independently.
Your needs are
- Get familiar with product audits according to VDA 6.5
- Be able to lead product audits according to VDA 6.5 norm
- Better understand the science of product audits in the automotive but also non-automotive industry
- Be able to prepare an audit in your plant/supplier’s plant
- Respect your customer requirement
- Internal auditors
- Project Quality
- Serial Quality
- The place of product audit within the Quality System
- Area of use
- Process of Product audit
- Audit program
- Audit plan
- Audit execution
- Audit report preparation
- Corrective measures
- Auditor qualification
- Practical examples and recommendations
It is expected that the training participants understand the basics of quality system management and related tools. The training module is held in Slovak language by a trainer approved by VDA QMC.
Duration: 1 day.
The owner of VDA QMC license is the Czech Society for Quality.
21st of October 2015 in Slovak/Czech language
26th of December 2015 in Slovak/Czech language
In-house module: upon agreement.
Module in Bratislava: 180 EUR/1-day module/participant.
In case of 2 or more participants from the same plant we offer 10% discount on the second and all other participants.