During the 2-day module the training participants will not only get familiar with the content of the new VDA 6.3 Process audit publication but will also understand the process approach in audit preparation and audit execution, risk analysis, tasks, resource planning, etc.. The participants will understand the logic of questions and will be able to use it in a correct way. The training module contains a brand new description and explanation of potential analysis that is used to assess new and unknown suppliers and is based on selected questions from the process audit catalogue.
The training module is held in Slovak language by a trainer approved by VDA QMC.
Your needs are
- Get familiar with process audits according to VDA 6.3
- Be able to lead process audits according to VDA 6.3 norm
- Better understand the science of process audits in the automotive but also non-automotive industry
- Be able to prepare an audit in your plant/supplier’s plant
- Respect your customer requirement
- Internal auditors
- Project Quality
- Serial Quality
- VDA, ISO/TS 16949 publications – brief overview, structure, content, latest updates
- Definition of audit types
- Process audit scope and use – overview
- Process audit in product development and mass production phase
- Process oriented approach, risk analysis - turtle
- Auditor’s qualification, ethics, behavior, communication
- Process of audit execution (detailed description)
- Structure and lay our of catalogue questions
- Potential analysis
- Many examples are given for each subject
Duration: 2 days.
The owner of VDA QMC license is the Czech Society for Quality.
15th -16th of October 2015 in Slovak/Czech language
01st -02nd of December 2015 in Slovak/Czech language
In-house module: upon agreement.
Module in Bratislava: 280 EUR/2-day module/participant.
In case of 2 or more participants from the same plant we offer 10% discount on the second and all other participants.