Our objective with VDA 6.3 Module BII is to teach our customers how to correctly apply VDA 6.3 audit questions in the framework of the whole project life cycle. During our 3-day module you will get all necessary information and practical examples that will make you qualified to apply questions in chapters P2 (Project Management), P3 (Planning of Product/Process Development), P4 (Realization of Product/Process solution), P5 (Supplier management), P6 (Production) and P7 (Customer Care/Customer Satisfaction) during process audits in project or mass production phases.
The licensed training module is held in Slovak language by a trainer officially approved by VDA QMC.
Your needs are
- Get professional qualification for leading audits according to the norm VDA 6.3
- Better understand the area of the system of process audit in the automotive but also non-automotive industry
- Understand the meaning of audit criteria
- Be able to prepare the audit in your/your supplier’s plant
- Fulfill your customer requirements
- Internal Auditors
- Project Quality
- Production Quality
- Plant Managers
- Summary of VDA 6.3, Modul A information
- Explanation of the correct use of catalogue questions
- Explanation of the chapters P2 – P7
- Rules for auditees replies evaluation
- Documentation of audit results
It is expected that the training participants understand the basics of quality system management and related tools. Before this module it is mandatory to participate in module QUA-18 VDA 6.3 Module A.
Duration: 3 days.
The owner of VDA QMC license is the Czech Society for Quality.
04th - 06th of November 2015 in Czech/Slovak
09th - 11th of December 2015 in English
In-house module: upon agreement.
Module in Bratislava: 350 EUR/3-day module/participant.
In case of 2 or more participants from the same plant we offer 10% discount on the second and all other participants.