Misunderstanding of customer requirements may be one of the main reasons why some French customers may be considered “difficult”. We will not teach you French language, that is also often an issue, anyhow the participants will understand the logic of work of French customers.
Your needs are:
- get an overview of French customers standards
- understand the specificities of your customers
- know specific tools, methods and vocabulary of your customers
- be able to plan project deliverables
- understand the product/process development
- release the project with your customer
- manage the quality claims in the mass production
- Project Team Member
- Project Team Members
- Functional Managers
- Introduction to automotive project management
- Overview of general customer standards
- Project phases and milestons of some customers
- b2b portals, environment, applications, documentation
- Customer expectations in project milstones
- Mandatory and recommended documentation
- Principles of product/process development
- Product/process parameters classification and its transfer to internal documentation (Control Plan, FMEA, working instructions, ...)
- Process capability targets
- Process of project release
- Quality claims management
- Change management
- Additional requirements
Duration: 2 days.
09th – 10th of November 2015 in Slovak/Czech language
13th - 14th of November 2015 in English
In-house module: 1000 EUR/day + travel cost for a group up to 10 participants.
Module in Bratislava: 320 EUR/day/participant.
In case of 2 or more participants from the same plant we offer 10% discount on the second and all other participants. Refreshment and lunch are included in the training price.