One of the key success factors of VW Group success are its suppliers as the purchased parts represent nearly 90% of all components in customer vehicles. Our training module will allow you better understand the principles of Project management and Quality assurance approach of your customer and will give you recommendations how to avoid the most frequent problems the suppliers experience.
Your needs are
- Get an overview of main norms and documentation required on a VW Group project
- Understand the specific requirements of your customer
- Understand customer tools, methods and methodology
- Plan the quality assurance on the project
- Understand the principles of product/process development
- Release project with your customer
- Manage quality claims in mass production in an efficient way
- Project Managers
- Project Team Members
- Functional Managers
- Project Collaborators
- VW requirements and their connection with VDA and ISO/TS standards
- Formel Q Konkret, Formel Q Capability, Formel Q Integral (QPNI)
- Supplier audits VDA 6.3/Formel Q capability, VDA 6.5, D/TLD, TRL, ULM
- b2b portal – environment, applications, supplier documentation
- RFQ phase and supplier selection , Part priority definition by the customer
- Standard project phases and milestones on VW projects
- VW expectations in project milestones according to QPN Integral, Part Maturity Level Assurance (RG) and supplier work approval
- Quality assurance planning, principles of LiOn application
- Process of product/production process release according to VDA 2
- Principles of BeOn application, rules for Note 1-Note-3-Note 6 evaluation
- Process capacity – planning and verification (2-Tages Produktion)
- General rules of quality claim issuing in VW plant, application KPMWeb Halle, supplier’s responsibility, requirements on action plan
- ZP6B/ZP8 audits
- Supplier quality performance follow-up – Hallenstörfälle (HSF)
- Workshop – main problems of suppliers on VW projects and preventive actions definition
Duration: 2 days.
08th -09th of October 2015 in Slovak/Czech language
10th -11th of December 2015 in Slovak/Czech language
08th -09th of December 2015 in English
In-house module: 1100 EUR/day + travel cost for a group up to 10 participants.
Module in Bratislava: 390 EUR/day/participant.
In case of 2 or more participants from the same plant we offer 10% discount on the second and all other participants. Refreshment and lunch are included in the training price.