Talent management is a long term journey. An existing Talent management process in the company should allow the managers to identify talents within the organization and help to strategically develop them to take on greater responsibility and exciting new challenges in the future. Using the Talent Management tools organization identifies, attracts, manages, develops, engages and in some cases also encourages people to meet their targets.
Your needs are:
- Set a Talent management process in the organization
- Strategically work with people
- Be able to identify and develop talents
- Educate future leaders
- Increase people motivation
- Plant Managers
- Department Managers
- Business Leaders
- Talent management role within an organization
- Early carrier /Mid career/Top level Talent management
- Building perspectives
- Talents today – business leaders tomorrow
- Team focused Talent management
- Talent management process
- Examples from practice
Duration: 2 days.
In Slovak language:
- Spring date - March 15th - March 16th 2018
- Autumn date - September 22nd - September 23rd 2018
In English language:
- Spring date - February 27th - February 28th 2018
- Autumn date - November 08th - November 09th 2018
In-house module: 950 EUR/day + travel cost for a group up to 10 participants.
Module in Bratislava: 280 EUR/day/participant.
In case of 2 or more participants from the same plant we offer 10% discount on the second and all other participants. Refreshment and lunch are included in the training price.