Nearly all automotive companies are using the Balance Scorecard tool in it’s visual form. Often, the measured indicators are given by company headquarters. Understanding of company vision, strategy and definition of KPIs that will allow the company to reach the vision is sometimes missing. Balanced Scorecard then allows the management team to control the KPIs and take the right actions thanks to measured data. By understanding the tool, employees will feel connected to the bigger picture and will understand their personal objectives within the framework of company objectives.
Your needs are:
- Make sure all employees understand company vision, mission and strategy
- Correctly use a robust tool to set and evaluate the enterprise performance management
- Make sure you work on the right objectives
- Establish a process of BSC use
- Take the right decisions based on the BSC information
- Continuously improve the tool
- Plant Managers
- Department Managers
- Balanced scorecard as a management system tool
- Are your KPIs truly strategic? Enterprise Vision – Mission - Strategy – KPIs/PIs
- Milestones of Balanced Score Card creation and deployment
- Templates used for BSC
- Balanced Scorecard update
- Communication within all organization levels
Duration: 1 day.
Dates: in-house only
In-house module: 950 EUR/day + travel cost for a group up to 10 participants.
Module in Bratislava: 300 EUR/day/participant.
In case of 2 or more participants from the same plant we offer 10% discount on the second and all other participants. Refreshment and lunch are included in the training price.