Even if the preparation on capacity audit starts at the moment of process concept definition and is checked again before the tool/line purchase, some suppliers suffer during the capacity audit to prove the requested capacity. Another issue for serial logistics is to reach the contractual capacity despite successful capacity audit.
Process experts of Management will prepare your plant on customer’s capacity audit or will help you define and implement a robust action plan after non-successful process audit.
Your needs are
- Eliminate the risk of lack of capacity on the project
- Prepare your plant on a capacity audit, run a self-audit
- Develop an internal tool that can be used on internal capacity audit for all processes
- Prepare and implement a robust action plan after unsuccessful customer’s audit
- Secure sufficient capacity all over the mass production phase
- Audit preparation
- Self-audit realization
- Support after an unsuccessful customer’s audit
- Creation of an MS Excel document for capacity calculation (with macros) that will be able to check the process capacity at any time
Duration: according to supplier's specific needs
Price: upon agreement
Send request to: firstname.lastname@example.org