Company culture is not what is written but what is daily lived in the organization. People’s behavior, values, beliefs, types of employees, managerial approach or the way how the problems are treated create the unique corporate culture of any organization. Often the values of an organization are posted at the entrance of the offices or even written in emails but the reality is completely different. It is not important what is written but how the culture is lived.
Your needs are:
- Develop a company culture that will be “lived”
- Get on boat people who will share the company culture
- Respect the same values within the organization
- Unveil non-respecting of rules and continuously improve the company culture
- Top management
- Managers on all levels of an organization
- Corporate culture as a strategic tool of top management
- Organizational culture definition and development
- Definition of key areas to follow
- “No words but daily life”
- Factors & elements of corporate culture
- Corporate culture communication
- Do & Don’ts in corporate culture
- Ideas for Corporate culture development
Duration: 2 days.
In-house module only.
In-house module: 950 EUR/day + travel cost for a group up to 10 participants.
Module in Bratislava: 280 EUR/day/participant.
In case of 2 or more participants from the same plant we offer 10% discount on the second and all other participants. Refreshment and lunch are included in the training price.