Growing business and global demand of its customers enable ABP Management extend significantly its team.
We are currently looking for internal/external (*) experts located in various countries (especially Slovakia/Czech republic, Germany, France, Spain, England, Poland) able to train automotive companies on Customer Specific Requirements, Quality and Logistics topics.
* External trainers are expected to provide at least 10 training days per year.
- at least 10 years of experience in the automotive industry in Quality, Logistics or Project Management area
- hands-on experience with
- Project Management tools and processes (WBS, Master Plan, Risk analysis, Cost/Resource plan/…)
- Quality tools (IATF 16 949, FMEA, SPC, MSA, preparation on QS audits, …)
- Logistics (packaging management, flow set-up, logistics protocols, logistics audits, …)
- hands on experience with OEMs specific requirements (PSA, Renault, VW, ...) in Quality or Logistics area a big advantage
- good presentation skills
- Fluent in English + another language (especially German, Spanish, French and/or Slovak/Czech)
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction
- willingness to travel within Europe and world
What do we offer:
- stable work within a growing company
- continuous professional development in a specific area
- competitive salary
- company car (internal trainers only)
- flexibility (planning of travels, home office, ...)
If interested, please, send your CV to our email address email@example.com, subject of the email „BC201708 - Trainer profile + your name“.