The training session is animated by an experienced lecturer with a long year experience as VW Group SQA specialist (QS Kaufteile) as well as Project Manager of a Tier-1 supplier for German customers. The training session will bring its participants a deep understanding of VDA norm for field claims management, including technical factor definition and invoicing rules.
Your needs are:
- Manage warranty claims in an efficient way
- Understand the process approach to manage warranty claims according VDA norm
- Know the rules of definition and application of Technical Factor
- Implement the VDA norm into your Quality Management System
- Take the Lessons Learned from field claims for new developments within the organization
- Warranty specialists
- Quality Engineers & Managers
- R & D
- Key Account Managers
- Laboratory & Testing specialists
- Introduction – terms and definition
- Process of warranty claims analysis
- Process of Technical Factor identification (NTF)
- Management of warranty claims
- Key inputs
- Continuous improvement process
- Random controls strategy
- Logistics of field claimed parts
- Communication and responsibilities of stakeholders
Duration: 2 days.
In Slovak language:
- Spring date - May 24th - May 25th 2018
- Autumn date - December 03rd - December 04th 2018
In English language_
- Spring date - June 04th - June 05th 2018
- Autumn date - December 13th - December 14th 2018
In-house module: 975 EUR/day (member), 1050 EUR/day (non-member) + travel cost for a group up to 10 participants.
module in Bratislava: 270 EUR/day (member), 300 EUR/day (non-member). In case of 2 or more participants from the same plant offer 10% discount on the second and all other participants. Refreshment and lunch are included in the training price.