Mass production team is using quality tools to control the product/process conformity to assure compliant parts production. The training module gives recommendations for quality assurance processes to be applied in mass production to avoid quality issues. Despite robust product and process development, quality issues appear in the mass production phase. The problem solving tools (ABP Management training module QUA-13) will help us identify the right root cause but the process of quality problems management (claims to suppliers, internal issues and customer’s claims) is much wider.
Your needs are:
- Understand the connection and differences between the Quality assurance process
during project and mass production phase
- Understand and correctly apply the right quality tools to be applied in production
- Avoid quality problems
- Understand the process of supplier/customer claim management
- Continuously decrease ppm and cost on non-quality
- Serial Quality
- Project Quality
- Continuous improvement
- Functional Managers
- Quality assurance versus Quality control
- Project quality tools and their impact on Mass production quality
- Mass production quality tools
- Control Plan
- Regulation charts
- Product audit
- Product re-qualification
- and others
- Rules for daily shopfloor meetings (QRQC,…)
- Internal/External claim management process
- Continuous improvement of quality through PDCA/Six Sigma
Duration: 2 days.
In Slovak language:
- Spring date - February 08th - February 09th 2018
- Autumn date - September 24th - September 25th 2018
In English language:
- Spring date - February 19th - February 20th 2018
- Autumn date - November 08th - November 09th 2018
In-house module: 890 EUR/day (member), 975 EUR/day (non-member) + travel cost for a group up to 10 participants.
Module in Bratislava: 220 EUR/day (member), 250 EUR/day (non-member).
In case of 2 or more participants from the same plant we offer 10% discount on the second and all other participants. Refreshment and lunch are included in the training price.