Long lasting and repeating quality and organizational issues often lead on different managerial levels to their acceptance as a standard (“having problems is normal”). The training modules offers a detailed explanation of the A3 method used by many automotive companies (Toyota, PSA, …) to always define the right problem root cause and eliminate it. A3 is also a very efficient method to improve communication with internal/external problem stakeholders. As a part of the training module a process of A3 implementation in a plant is explained. The application of acquired knowledge is possible the next day after the training session.
Your needs are:
- understand the principles and added value of A3 reports
- solve occurred problems in an efficient way
- visualization of problem solving – improvement of problem visualization culture thanks to standard tools & lay outs
- make the company problem solving system more efficient
- correctly apply the main problem solving tools used in the automotive industry
- improvement of problem solving process with int./ext. partners
- continuously improve processes
- Plant Mana
- gers Project and Serial Quality
- Problem solving team members
- Basic rules of problem solving process and its visualization through an A3 report
- Problem solving tools and methods for A3 reports
- A3 problem solving phases and efficient communication
- Ways of treatment of action plan proposals
- presentation techniques of an A3 report
- Practical examples of results presentation by A3 method
- Lessons Learned by A3
- Implementation of A3 methodology within an Organization
- Practical workshops, creation of own A3 report to be applied just after the training session, including supporting processes
Duration: 2 days
In-house module only.
Price:In-house module: 890 EUR/day (member), 975 EUR/day (non-member) + travel cost for a group up to 10 participants.
module in Bratislava: 240 EUR/day (member), 270 EUR/day (non-member)
In case of 2 or more participants from the same plant offer 10% discount on the second and all other participants. Refreshment and lunch are included in the training price.