Hearing the term “Customer Specific Requirements” most people in the automotive industry think of Quality or Project Management. Logistics is often underestimated even if OEMs have very specific and severe logistics requirements that all Logistics specialists or internal ISO/TS auditors must understand in order to compare the audited process with customer standard. Our training module offers more than 130 examples of OEMs logistics requirements, possible Auditor questions/hints and expected answers of the auditee.
Your needs are
- As an internal auditor understand the specific logistics requirements of various OEMs
- Be able to audit logistics processes on which the OEM has its specific requirements
- Unveil logistics non-conformities impacting the customer
- Continuously improve logistics and customer satisfaction
- Internal ISO/TS auditors
Selected logistics requirements of customers Volkswagen, PSA, Renault, Fiat, GM, Ford, Volvo and Nissan :
- b2b portal, customer communication
- Management of customer packaging
- Forecasts/orders management
- Capacity requirements and expected supplier flexibility
- Parts expedition, transport, sending ASN
- Logistics performance
- Customer logistics claims management rules
- Spare Parts management, incl. Spare Parts Service Rate
- End of life management, incl. Obsolete stock
- Expected back-up plans (permanent contact, escalation procedures, alternative packaging, special transport, …)
Duration: 2 days
15th -16th of October 2015 in Slovak/Czech
14th -15th of December 2015 in Slovak/Czech
14th - 15th of December 2015 in English
In-house module: 1000 EUR/day + travel cost for a group up to 10 participants.
Module in Bratislava: 320 EUR/day/participant. In case of 2 or more participants from the same plant we offer 10% discount on the second and all other participants. Refreshment and lunch are included in the training price.