“Managers should become leaders!” Probably there’s no manager who has not heard this saying. People are not always born as Leaders, the good news is that leadership techniques can be taught. ABP’s Management trainer having a long experience in leading teams on all organizational levels will share with you his knowledge and experience with leading and motivating people to reach common objectives.
Your needs are:
- Become a leader that people will follow
- Give clear directions
- Change the managerial style from “Push” to “Pull”
- Have proactive and independent people in your team
- Apply different leadership styles in different situations
- Help and support accomplish their tasks people whenever needed
- Connect people to a bigger picture
- Develop new leaders
- Plant Managers
- Department Managers
- Business Leaders
- Manage yourself – lead others!
- Psychological aspects of being a Leader
- Employee motivation, retention and loyalty
- Leader = meaning maker?
- Adjust your leadership style!
- Leadership technics
- No leadershhip without trust. How to build trust?
- Tailored recognition
- Leadership communication
- Alternative approach toLeadership
- Continuous improvement of leadership
- Case Study
Duration: 2 days.
In Slovak language:
- Spring date - June 21st - June 22nd 2018
- Autumn date - December 13th - December 14th 2018
In English language:
- Spring date - June 18th - June 19th 2018
- Autumn date - November 08th - November 09th 2018
In-house module: 1.100 EUR/day (member), 1.200 EUR/day (non-member) + travel cost for a group up to 10 participants.
Module in Bratislava: 280 EUR/day (member), 320 EUR/day (non-member).
In case of 2 or more participants from the same plant we offer 10% discount on the second and all other participants. Refreshment and lunch are included in the training price.