The training session is led by an experienced trainer having 15 years of experience as Supplier Quality Expert of Mercedes Benz and a licensed VDA 6.3 process auditor. The training session will bring its participants a better understanding of principles of Project Management and Quality Assurance of the customer Daimler as well as practical pieces of advice how to avoid/solve the most critical situations the suppliers face on Daimler projects.
Your needs are
- Get an overview of the main norms and documents to be able to work with the customer Daimler
- Understand your customer requirements in the framework of IATF 16 949:2016
- Understand customer tools and methodology for Supplier Quality Assurance
- Plan Quality assurance on a new project
- Be aware of requirements on product/process release
- Manage the serial production quality
- Project Managers
- Project Team Members
- Functional Managers
- Training introduction – customer methodology
- RFQ phase and supplier offer preparation
- Product/Process development with the customer
- Project Management by Daimler
- Quality assurance in project ramp-up phase
- Product/Process release with the customer
- Customer audits
- Product requalification based on GS 90008-1 a GS 90008-2 norms
Duration: 2 days
In Slovak language: 10.-11.12.2018
In English: 12.-13.12.2018
In-house module: 1.100 EUR/day (member), 1.200 EUR/day (non-member) + travel cost for a group up to 8 participants.
Module in Bratislava: 350 EUR/day (member), 390 EUR/day (non-member). In case of 2 or more participants from the same plant offer 10% discount on the second and all other participants. Refreshment and lunch are included in the training price.