Not only accountants and financial managers deal with financial tools. It’s highly likely that also other managers will be in contact with a Balance sheet, financial KPIs, take the right actions based on a financial statement or will have to understand the accounting terminology. The training module “Financial Tools and Practices for Non-Financial Managers” will allow you to get familiar with the world of the financial management and use them correctly during your daily business.
Your needs are:
- Understand the basics of financial management of an enterprise
- Understand the vocabulary used in the finance world
- Be able to read the basic financial statements
- Understand why “Cash is king”
- Take the right actions coming out from financial statements
- Set and follow the right financial KPIs
- Use the financial toolsat at work
- Plant Managers
- Department Managers
- Employees who need to understand financial basics
- Introduction to the Financial Management
- Basics of accounting
- Company financial health
- How to compile a budget
- How to read the Balance Sheet
- Income statement
- Cash flow statement
- How to read the financial statements?
- Financial KPIs (RoI, RoE, ...)
- Warning financial signals
Duration: 2 days.
In Slovak language:
- Spring date - May 03rd - May 04th 2018
- Autumn date - October 15th - October 16th 2018
In English language:
- Spring date - May 10th - May 11th 2018
- Autumn date - December 05th - December 06th 2018
In-house module: 890 EUR/day (member), 975 EUR/day (non-member) + travel cost for a group up to 10 participants.
Module in Bratislava: 260 EUR/day (member), 280 EUR/day (non-member).
In case of 2 or more participants from the same plant we offer 10% discount on the second and all other participants. Refreshment and lunch are included in the training price.