The existence of any enterprise is closely connected with financial tools. In addition to production or organizational skills, Plant Managers, Department Managers or Directors must also have strong financial background. Managers use the provisions of accounting information in order to better inform themselves before they decide matters within their organizations, which allows them to better manage and perform control functions. The training module “Financial Management of an Enterprise” offers its participants a detailed overview of financial tools and technics and gives “best practice” recommendations for their use in specific enterprise conditions.
Your needs are:
- Efficiently manage an enterprise from financial point of view
- Understand the most relevant financial tools and methods to be applied
- Take the right decisions based on financial data
- Manage the investments
- Pose the right questions to your employees
- Unveil when people “cheat” on financial statements
- Plant Managers
- Department Managers
- Financial Managers
- Financial Management role in an enterprise
- Critical financial KPIs – EBIT, EBITDA, RoI, RoE, RoA, …
- Company Vision – Mission – Strategy and financial KPIs
- Critical financial terms - liquidity, asset management, profitability, leverage,
market value ratios, comparative analysis, inventory and capital turnover, etc.
- Financial planning and forecasting
- Managing cash flow
- Monitoring and Evaluation of enterprise financial performance
- Process of financial management controlling
- Warning financial signals
- Case Studies
Duration: 2 days.
In Slovak language:
- Spring date - March 06th - March 07th 2018
- Autumn date - October 11th - October 12th 2018
In English language:
- Spring date - March 08th - March 09th 2018
- Autumn date - December 03rd - December 04th 2018
In-house module: 890 EUR/day (member), 975 EUR/day (non-member) + travel cost for a group up to 10 participants.
Module in Bratislava:260 EUR/day (member), 280 EUR/day (non-member).
In case of 2 or more participants from the same plant we offer 10% discount on the second and all other participants. Refreshment and lunch are included in the training price.