Even the best quality assurance planning and execution will not prevent the plant from non-conformities. Those can be found by the operator, quality control, the customer or even the driver of the vehicle. Each plant certified ISO/TS has a problem solving process that must be applied on all problems. The training module „Problem solving tools and methods“ explains to its participants the main problem solving tools used in the automotive industry and in many examples illustrates their use but also the risks of misuse that may appear.
Your needs are:
- Solve the product/process problems in an efficient way
- Capitalize on experienced issues so they do not repeat
- Improve the problem solving process in the company
- Satisfy the requirements of customer and auditors on the
process of problem solving process
- Know the main problem solving toolsin the automotive industry
- Improve the claim process with your sub-suppliers
- Continuously improve the processes in plant
- Customer and Internal Quality Engineers
- Quality of Purchased Components (SQA)
- Basic rules for problem solving
- Customer and ISO/TS requirements on problem solving process
- Internal and External customer claim management
- Problem solving tools and methods (workshop on each tool)
- Scatter plots
- Concentration diagram
- 8D report - detailed explanation + 8D report self-assessment
- Daily production meetings
- Standard problem solving visualization tools
- Setting the problem solving process in the plant
Duration: 2 days.
In Slovak language:
- Spring date - June 05th - June 06th 2018
- Autumn date - November 21st - November 22nd 2018
In English language:
- Spring date - June 07th - June 08th 2018
- Autumn date - November 19th - November 20th 2018
In-house module: 890 EUR/day (member), 975 EUR/day (non-member) + travel cost for a group up to 10 participants.
Module in Bratislava: 190 EUR/day (member), 220 EUR/day (non-member).
In case of 2 or more participants from the same plant we offer 10% discount on the second and all other participants. Refreshment and lunch are included in the training price.