In today’s global economy nearly all automotive companies of Tier-1 or Tier-2 level have to deal with suppliers or customers all over the world. Even the project teams consist of multicultural team members who must work hand in hand. Values, age, habits, gender, customer-supplier relationship, negotiation principles, non-verbal communication and other aspects differ region by region and understanding the culture of the partner is a key assumption to avoid potential “faux pas” and to a long term cooperation.
Your needs are:
- Comprehend the global aspect of interculturalism
- Understand the differences in behavior between various cultures
- Understand the values of different nations
- Interact fruitfully with people of unique values and social background
- Develop the business relation with foreign partners
- Enrich your organizational strategies and outcomes
- Key Account Managers
- Project Managers
- Project Team members
- Customer care
- Supplier managers
- Cross cultural management
- Challenges and opportunities of intercultural environment
- Comparison of different cultures:
- East-European Countries, and others
- How to deal with cultural differences
- Case Studies
Duration: 2 days.
In Slovak language:
- Spring date - February 19th - February 20th 2018
- Autumn date - September 06th - September 07th 2018
In English language:
- Spring date - February 21st - February 22nd 2018
- Autumn date - September 04th - September 05th 2018
In-house module: 950 EUR/day + travel cost for a group up to 10 participants.
Module in Bratislava: 280 EUR/day/participant.
In case of 2 or more participants from the same plant we offer 10% discount on the second and all other participants. Refreshment and lunch are included in the training price.