Many managers apply constant pressure or even threats to reach the targets. Hard facts on paper are often the only decision factor to evaluate the employee performance at the end of the year. Missing question is: “To what extent is an employee applying his or her current skills, and to what extent is he or she achieving the outcomes desired?” Hand in hand goes the workforce planning which guarantees that all processes are covered and properly executed at minimum cost. This module led by a highly experienced HR Manager will give you theoretical best practices as well as many recommendations from practice how to get the maximum from your team members.
Your needs are:
- Set a process of a robust performance management
- Define and establish specific goals/objectives for a given period
- Improve the performance of your team
- Correctly manage poor performance
- Increase people motivation to reach the targets
- Set a process to manage employees’ performance all over the year
- Reach your objectives without additional resources
- Continuously increase the targets
- Plant Managers
- Department Managers
- Introduction to Performance Management
- Performance management tools and practices
- Functional Manager & HR role in performance management
- Job description and company processes
- Workforce planning
- Creation of suitable working environment
- Managerial role – get the maximum from people
- Performance management cycle over the year
- Manager’s role in developing, mentoring, target setting, and maintaining high performance standards
- Giving negative feedback & managing poor performance
- Tips for effective management of performance
Duration: 2 days.
In Slovak language:
- Spring date - April 05th - April 06th 2018
- Autumn date - September 06th - September 07th 2018
In English language:
- Spring date - March 22nd - March 23rd 2018
- Autumn date - September 10th - September 11th 2018
In-house module: 890 EUR/day (member), 975 EUR/day (non-member) + travel cost for a group up to 10 participants.
Module in Bratislava: 260 EUR/day (member), 290 EUR/day (non-member).
In case of 2 or more participants from the same plant we offer 10% discount on the second and all other participants. Refreshment and lunch are included in the training price.