When we ask managers and regular employees what do they miss the most, often the answer is – “time”. In some companies, when you work less than 10 hours per day it means that you do not have enough work and people are afraid to leave the office before 5 p.m. Time management might not be the right name for a training module as we cannot manage time, only our activities. We teach, coach and mentor people how to identify the priorities and organize their tasks to get the maximum from time spent at work and, last but not least, put into equilibrium private and professional life.
Your needs are:
- Significantly improve the efficiency of your work
- Spent less time on “urgent” matters that had to be prepared for “yesterday”
- Eliminate “time stress”
- Focus on strategic andimportant activities
- Plan your long term and short term tasks
- Correctly apply the Time management tools
- All company employees
- Time management role at work
- Manage yourself! Manage working environment! Manage relations!
- Task prioritization, planning and scheduling
- Task delegation
- Multitasking – yes or no?
- Stress Management
- Barriers to effective time management
- Test: How is your Time mangement?
- Workshop based on a Case Study
Duration: 1 day.
In Slovak language:
- Spring date - May 07th 2018
- Autumn date - September 21st 2018
In English language:
- Spring date - May 10th 2018
- Autumn date - December 03rd 2018
In-house module: 890 EUR/day (member), 975 EUR/day (non-member) + travel cost for a group up to 10 participants.
Module in Bratislava: 260 EUR/day (member), 280 EUR/day (non-member).
In case of 2 or more participants from the same plant we offer 10% discount on the second and all other participants. Refreshment and lunch are included in the training price.