Many production plants focus on Lean implementation in Production but suffer important losses in administrative functions due to non-efficient organization. Eliminating waste from your office and administrative processes using Lean concepts, tools, and methods will help you achieve significant savings without increase of people’s workload. Participants will be able to define the value stream and eliminate processes without adding value to internal/external customers. People will be able to better manage their time and work on important activities.
Your needs are:
- Eliminate overtimes of people in administration
- Help your people minimize problems
- Make meetings and communication more efficient
- Distinguish necessary and unnecessary activities
- Focus people’s effort on added value activities only
- Measure financial and non-financial savings from Lean implementation in offices
- Continuously improve company processes and employees satisfaction
- All departments
- People in administration
- Functional managers
- Lean methods applicable in offices and administration
- Value creation processes vs. waste
- How to deal with non-value added activities?
- Principles of Time management and priorities organization
- Lean culture
- Rules for “Lean communication” (emails, meetings, internal communication, …)
- 20% activities brings 80% of results
- Measurement of Lean office contribution
- Continuous improvement of administration processes
Duration: 2 days.
Dates: in-house only
In-house module: 890 EUR/day (member), 975 EUR/day (non-member) + travel cost for a group up to 10 participants.
Module in Bratislava: 260 EUR/day (member), 280 EUR/day (non-member).
In case of 2 or more participants from the same plant we offer 10% discount on the second and all other participants. Refreshment and lunch are included in the training price.